Class Notes

Sunday, April 11, 2021


Ajijic, Jalisco. Lake Chapala. 

 

Posted by Jason B at 11:22 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Jason B
It is my hope that this blog will work to promote literature, travel (when I travel) and heterodox thought. I do not intend to foreground "me" here!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2022 (5)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ▼  2021 (31)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ▼  April (15)
      • Patzcuaro, MichoacanThis is a return of sorts: I f...
      • The Legacy of Allen Ginsberg In my undergrad Engli...
      • Mazamitla, Jalisco.
      • Jocotepec, Jalisco
      • Spoiler alert: the following summarizes the novel ...
      • No title
      • I taught a seminar recently which included a forme...
      • Ajijic, Jalisco. Lake Chapala. 
      • The premise of Walter Ong’s article, “The Writer’s...
      • Had a coffee drink with cacao at a cafe while my r...
      • I truly hope this young horse made it to where it ...
      • It is my hope that this blog will work to promote ...
      • These were taken on short walk in the direction of...
      • Some thoughts on COVID and Special Education
      • Ajijic, Jalisco
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.